- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingWe are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information with another third party outside of our organization, if necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to facilitate our organization in managing our website.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
SecurityWe will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
OrdersWe may accept orders and if we do we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
CookiesWe use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We do not honor the Do Not Track (DNT) web browser privacy preference at this time.
SharingWe share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. And:
We may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. And:
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
LinksThis web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & ContestsFrom time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
About Dr. Cohen
Dr. Patric Cohen has highly specialized training in Sedation Dentistry. Following in his grandfather’s footsteps, who began his dental practice in 1929, Dr. Cohen attended Stanford University and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at University of Southern California. In 1984 Dr. Cohen began his dental practice in Beverly Hills.
Dr. Cohen’s deep compassion for people spawned his interest in helping patients who are fearful of dentistry. The result was the creation of the Dental Sedation Center and the treatment of countless patients who had avoided going to the dentist for years.
His humanitarian nature is also demonstrated through his volunteer efforts for the national Give Back A Smile program, where he donates free cosmetic dental services to victims of domestic violence. In addition, Dr. Cohen is the Battalion 9 Coordinator for the LA Fire Department’s Community Emergency Response Team. The Emergency Response Team trains citizens how to respond to disaster scenario such as an earthquake.
While Dr. Cohen’s focus is helping fearful patients, his talents don’t end there. He is also a visionary in the ever changing world of cosmetic dentistry, where he combines state-of-the-art technology with his special approach to patient care. In addition, he has extensive experience in dental implant procedures, having placed more than 2500 implants in the past two years. Dr. Cohen’s goal is to help people and ultimately make them want to smile.
Dr. Cohen completed a certification program in full mouth reconstruction at The Foundation For Advanced Continuing Education and has received dental implant training at the Kline Institute in Houston. Dr. Cohen is a fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and a member of The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. He has advanced training in cosmetic dentistry from the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Cohen has lectured nationally on dental trauma in sports, and spoke at the International Sports Medicine Symposium held in conjunction with the summer Olympics in Atlanta. He has been interviewed on numerous television and radio programs including Eye On LA, CBS news, ABC news, Fox news, and KCAL news.
Please contact our office for additional information regarding our insurance providers.
The Dental Sedation Center
435 Bedford Drive, Suite 405,
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Monday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed